Frequently asked questions
- How do I find available properties for the period I want to stay?
Click on "BOOK ON LINE" on the left bar of every page.
- Are your prices by accommodation unit or by person?
All prices in our service are per apartment (and are note based on number of people).
- Do I pay a reservation fee?
No, we will NOT charge you a reservation fee.
- Why do I need to provide my credit card details?
In general your credit card details are only required as a guarantee in case you do not arrive or cancel too late. This might result in a no-show charge (generally the equivalent to one night's stay). We will NEVER charge your credit card. You will pay for your stay upon arrival in the apartment.
- What types of credit card can I use to guarantee the reservation?
Visa and MasterCard are accepted as a guarantee.
- I do not have a credit card. Can I still book a room?
Using your credit card is the best way to book with us. In exceptional cases we accept bookings with payment of deposit via paypal of bank transfer. In such case, please contact us sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- Is it safe to fill in my credit card number? How secure is the your web site?
Your credit card information is sent to us through a secure server. We use the latest, most secure technology available, which encrypts all your personal and credit card details. The encryption method used is the industry standard 'Secure Socket Layer' (SSL) technology. The booking process is guaranteed by Webervations, a RezOvation and BedandBreakfast.com product.
- How do I know that my reservation is confirmed?
When you have completed the few steps of the reservation process you will receive a first mail with the summary of your booking. We'll then send you a second mail with the confirmation; we'll do our best to send you, within 8 working hours, this confirmation e-mail.
- Can I book apartment by telephone?
Unfortunately, we do not take bookings by telephone. But if you need assistance of any sort you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How will I know how to find the apartment?
When the booking is confirmed, you will receive via e-mail the exact details of the apartment's address and all the details on how to get there.
- What does it mean "welcoming service at the bus or train station"?
It means that one of our staff will join you at the train or bus station (well connected to the airport) and walk with you to the apartment.
- When and where will I receive the keys of the apartment?
When you arrive at the apartment the caretaker will give you the keys and show you the apartment.
- How should I pay the total price?
The total amount must be paid when you arrive at the apartment. Payment must be made in Euros.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- FREE CANCELLATION: for cancellation more than two days before your arrival, we don't apply any fees.
The amount of the first night will be charged in case of no show or for late cancellation (i.e. the day before your arrival).
- How to cancel or change my reservation?
Please email us with your booking details and we will make the cancellation or change according to your request.
- Can you arrange airport transfer?
We don't provide such service, but we can help you on giving all the details on how to arrive from the airport.
- Can I get a baby-cot for my baby?
Yes, there are free baby-cots available's, but you should warn us in advance.
- Do I need to bring anything?
You do not need to bring any towels or bed linen. These will be provided when you arrive.
- Who should I contact in the case of an emergency during my stay?
At your arrival we will give you all the information regarding emergency issues (police, hospitals, pharmacy, doctors addresses and telephone numbers).
- What time can I enter and leave the apartment?
You can enter the apartment at 14:30 the day of your arrival, and stay in the apartment until 12:00h in the morning of the departure day. However, certain flexibility is possible depending on the apartment's previous and next occupancy.
For arrival later than 9:00 PM we may ask you 50 Euros extra.
- Can we leave the luggage in the building if we leave later than 12:00 AM?
Yes, we can lock the luggage in a deposit room inside the building and give you the keys, so you can come back to collect the luggage whenever you want.
- Can you give me some suggestions on Restaurants?
When you will enter the apartment, we will provide a book with all the information useful to enjoy your staying in Venice (restaurants, supermarkets, bars, bank, tourist information)
- Can I smoke in the apartments?
Smoking is not allowed in any apartments